01 Feb 2009
We’ve been working omCollab, the technology that supports MIKE2.0, for quite a while. The whole approach is free and open source. You can get the code from here: http://mike2.openmethodology.org/wiki/OmCollab
Our goal is to not only to build a better platform for MIKE2.0. Its to provide an integrated product that meets the requirements for enterprise collaboration and will support our key initiative at www.openmethodology.org and the concept of an integrated framework for information development.
A couple questions for this group:
1. Do you think its a good idea?
2. Do you have any recommendations on open source assets we might want to bundle into omCollab?
3. Does anyone want to help?
What to find out more?
- The planned roadmap is here: http://mike2.openmethodology.org/wiki/OmCollab_roadmap
- You can add bugs/feature requests here:http://waterloo.openmethodology.org/trac/omcollab/
- Join our forum discussion here: http://mike2.openmethodology.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=4