Completed Technology Blueprint Deliverable Template
From MIKE2.0 Methodology
||This article is a stub. It is currently undergoing major changes as it is in the very early stages of development and is only a placeholder. Please help improve MIKE2.0 by adding to this article.
|This deliverable template is used to describe a sample of the MIKE2.0 Methodology (typically at a task level). More templates are now being added to MIKE2.0 as this has been a frequently requested aspect of the methodology. Contributors are strongly encouraged to assist in this effort.
|Deliverable templates are illustrative as opposed to fully representative. Please help add examples to this template that are representative of the proposed output.
The Completed Technology Blueprint deliverable brings together the overall message for the Business and Technology Blueprint. The Technology Blueprint provides a summarised version of all detailed working papers for the phase, which include:
- Strategic Functional Requirements
- Strategic Non Functional Requirements
- Gap analysis of Current State vs. Strategic Requirements
- Future State Logical Architecture
- Physical Vendor Options against Logical Architecture (multiple physical architectures)
- RFP issued, technology vendors selected
- SDLC Preparation : Development Environment, Hardware and Software Procurement, SDLC Procedures, Testing Strategy in place
- Technology Risks, Constraints, and Deployment Timeline of Information Management Capabilities
Example for a Completed Technology Blueprint
forfait sosh rio sosh portabilité calcul IMC rio orange