Data Scope for Data Governance programme Deliverable Template
From MIKE2.0 Methodology
||This article is a stub. It is currently undergoing major changes as it is in the very early stages of development and is only a placeholder. Please help improve MIKE2.0 by adding to this article.
|This deliverable template is used to describe a sample of the MIKE2.0 Methodology (typically at a task level). More templates are now being added to MIKE2.0 as this has been a frequently requested aspect of the methodology. Contributors are strongly encouraged to assist in this effort.
|Deliverable templates are illustrative as opposed to fully representative. Please help add examples to this template that are representative of the proposed output.
Data Scope for Data Governance programme is based on the high-level information requirements and defines the scope of data that will need to be managed as part of the Data Governance programme.
Example for the Data Scope for a Data Governance programme
The scope of Data Governance includes:
- Enterprise-wide data naming convention and standards
- Data planning
- Data quality: availability, timeliness/latency definition, etc.
- Data attribute/metric management
- Data delivery vehicle/performance management
- Data user/access management
- Data storage
- Data standards, ownership and compliance