Database Definition Language Scripts Deliverable Template
From MIKE2.0 Methodology
||This article is a stub. It is currently undergoing major changes as it is in the very early stages of development and is only a placeholder. Please help improve MIKE2.0 by adding to this article.
|This deliverable template is used to describe a sample of the MIKE2.0 Methodology (typically at a task level). More templates are now being added to MIKE2.0 as this has been a frequently requested aspect of the methodology. Contributors are strongly encouraged to assist in this effort.
|Deliverable templates are illustrative as opposed to fully representative. Please help add examples to this template that are representative of the proposed output.
Another output of the Develop Physical Data Model task is Database Definition Language (DDL) scripts
Listed below is an example DDL scripts step as part of the Data mapping process:
Example showing a sample Data Mapping process
Sample - Process
- Load the DDL files into the system to create the tables
- Create a project
- Create a schema and assign the tables to a schema
- Define the tables in system as source or target
- Link the attributes from source to target
- Assign tags or transformation rules for the required attributes
- Generate XML report from system