Strategic Key Performance Indicators Deliverable Template
From MIKE2.0 Methodology
||This article is a stub. It is currently undergoing major changes as it is in the very early stages of development and is only a placeholder. Please help improve MIKE2.0 by adding to this article.
|This deliverable template is used to describe a sample of the MIKE2.0 Methodology (typically at a task level). More templates are now being added to MIKE2.0 as this has been a frequently requested aspect of the methodology. Contributors are strongly encouraged to assist in this effort.
|Deliverable templates are illustrative as opposed to fully representative. Please help add examples to this template that are representative of the proposed output.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are quantifiable measures that reflect the critical success factors of an organization effectiveness or efficiency or quality. It's used in monitoring and continuously improving business processes or business performance.
KPIs can provide value in the following ways:
- Help leadership succinctly clarify an organization’s objectives, strategies and priorities
- Help management drive organization performance towards the achievement of strategic objectives
- Help monitor progress towards organizational goals; they are a Performance Management tool
- Provide a common language for business goals and results across an organization
- Customer Subject Area – Number of New Customers
- Supply Chain Management Subject Area - Order Cancellations
- Quality Mgt. Subject Area – Major Defects in products
- Safety Subject Area - Number of Accidents
- Web Statistic Subject Area – Number of Page Views