Working prototype that can handle multiple data producers Deliverable Template
From MIKE2.0 Methodology
||This article is a stub. It is currently undergoing major changes as it is in the very early stages of development and is only a placeholder. Please help improve MIKE2.0 by adding to this article.
|This deliverable template is used to describe a sample of the MIKE2.0 Methodology (typically at a task level). More templates are now being added to MIKE2.0 as this has been a frequently requested aspect of the methodology. Contributors are strongly encouraged to assist in this effort.
|Deliverable templates are illustrative as opposed to fully representative. Please help add examples to this template that are representative of the proposed output.
The Working prototype that can handle multiple data producers deliverable builds on the prior task and is focused on showing how data will brought together from multiple systems into the integrated data store. This task would involve the following areas:
- Extend staging areas for loading selected extract files from additional producer system.
- Extend logical and physical model for the integrated data store to provide coverage of the new producer system that will be tested in this step in the prototype. Implement this model.
- Conduct profiling of data as it arrives in staging areas and flag data quality issues using pre-defined data quality validation levels established by the data quality team.
- Define transformations from staging to the integrated data store.
- Build a sample CMM that exposes data from both producer systems and can be used in a reusable fashion by consumers.
This will be the first example of bringing data together from producer systems in an integrated fashion and providing this data to consumers through a reusable CMM.
Listed below are example Working prototype that can handle multiple data producers: